How to get certified online?
Below are step by step instructional videos that illustrate how one registers, signs up for and, eventually, takes tests for CinFL and CFEP certification.(Click on the words for the videos)
Registration and Signing in for Online Classes
You can click the link “Create account” (as shown in the red circle in the webpage).
After log in the site, your landing page will be like the image below. Feel free to look around.
At this point, you are automatically assigned a course called Pre-test. It’s a free test where you can give yourself a few minutes to assess your financial intelligence level. To obtain the CFEP™, you need to register the courses and tests that are offered through our Course catalog. You can change the ways the courses are listed by clicking the icons in the red circle.
Studying for CinFL and CFEP™ Tests
Log into your account at CFEP.fifpac.com. From the landing page (Home), click Course catalog, then you will see all the courses offered by the American Institute of Financial Intelligence. If you are taking individual courses, just click the one you like. If you are looking for getting your CFEP™, then you need to take the CFEP bundle including all 7 course and the final exam. Click the link in the Bundles list as shown in the red circle in the image below.
You will land in the introduction page of the courses in this bundle. Please note that you can change how the courses are listed by toggling between the grid display mode and the list mode.
Click “Got a coupon?” if you have one, then enter the coupon code and click Validate. You will see the final price after the coupon is applied. Then you can pay with either your Paypal account or credit card by clicking “Get all courses (via Paypal)”.
Please note that the company name listed for the payment is Global Fintax Solutions.
CFEP™ Counselor All-English One-to-one Video Tutoring Package
- Practical: education on financial knowledge and experiences needed in American daily life.
- Wide topics: basic financial literacy such as banking, investing, and career planning.
- Manageable time: 30-minutes long unit for optimal concentration and efficient study
- Intensive learning: Tutor and student meet at least 5 times a week for maximal impact
- Recommended promotion retail price: $788 per package
- Skype: Tutor’s ID is the tutor’s email address, such as “Tom.Smith@fifpac.com”.
- AIFI manage calendar through scheduling management
- Certified CFEP professional
- Fluent in English Process: 1. Retailor or distributor recruits potenti
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-848-229-1678 for more details.