[vc_row][vc_column el_class=”custom_pages”][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_column_text]To maintain the status of CFEP designee, one needs to have 10 hours of continuing¬†education unit or education practice every year. Please fill out the form below to report your continuing education.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_column_text]

    Your Name*

    Your CFEP series No.*

    Your Email*

    Select What type of CE did you take?*

    If you took financial education courses from other places to fulfill your CE requirement, please list the detailed information such as time, location, institute, etc. in the provided space below.

    Any other message to us?