File a Complaint About a Certified Financial Education Professional
The FIFPAC developed a disciplinary process for FIFPAC Certified Financial Education Professionals:
- To Ensure a quality financial education.
- To protect the public from sub-par presentations.
- To protect the public from misinformation.
- To maintain public confidence in Certified Financial Education Professionals.
- To uphold the highest standards of conduct in the profession.
- Please fill the form to report any incident.
The disciplinary process is tiered based on the incident. The FIFPAC Inc. will review all incidents reported and take appropriate action. The actions taken include but are not limited to:
- Removal of Certification and ban on any FIFPAC sponsored activity until further decision.
- Retraining and retesting to ensure the person meet all Certification quality guidelines.
- Other appropriate discipline.
The Certified Financial Education Professionals have the ability to appeal this decision.
Certified Financial Education Professionals must adhere to our code of ethics:
- Be prepared for all events, talks, workshops, etc and maintain the highest professional standard which includes: being on time, knowing the financial literacy curriculum, and educating the attendees.
- Certified educators are prohibited from giving specific investment or tax advice unless you have the professional certification that allows you to do so.
- Ensure all information you are providing is accurate and delivered effectively.
- Maintain the highest ethical and educational standards.
- Graduates may not have been convicted of a sex offense or other crime that the FIFPAC deems inappropriate.
Read the Certified Financial Education Professionals terms and conditions.