[vc_row][vc_column el_class=”custom_pages custom_img_browse”][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_column_text]• Become certified in financial literacy to demonstrate a valuable competency needed to serve as a financial volunteer in your organization
• Show your organization that you are proficient in financial knowledge by achieving the Certified Financial Education Professional status
• Be a responsible citizen by promoting financial literacy education materials and certification programs[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/4″][vc_single_image image=”833″ img_size=”full” css_animation=”appear”][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”3/4″][vc_column_text]Here is a scenario for a volunteer named Heidi who works for a major regional bank. She is deeply concerned about the lack of financial literacy in the community and among the general public. She sees the increasing number of students who come back to live with their parents after graduating from college. She wants to reverse the tide of ever mounting student loans that is suffocating the growth of the younger generation. She also wants to encourage people to live under their means and save more so they can enjoy a comfortable retirement life. Unfortunately, Heidi doesn’t have a Financial or Economics degree. Although she only has a bachelor’s degree in English, she has mastered plenty of financial knowledge after reading related books, attending seminars and workshops, and conducting her own research on financial literacy. Fortunately, Heidi found the CFEPTM certification program. She can go over the course material quickly and pass the exams easily with her existing knowledge. She will then achieve the CFEPTM certification which provides the important credential to promote financial literacy.
• Becoming CFEPTM certified will demonstrate a valuable competency needed to serve as a financial volunteer in your organization
• Becoming CFEPTM certified shows your organization that you are educated in financial knowledge by achieving the Certified Financial Education Professional status.
• The comprehensive coverage of financial knowledge you reviewed and retained while becoming CFEPTM certified will help you build a solid knowledge foundation while promoting financial literacy.
• CFEPTM will give you a professional designation of financial literacy competency and credential of a financial educator.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/3″][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]