• Furnish reference and testing materials for curriculums with financial literacy
• Enhance professional credentials with a valuable CFEPTM education certificate
• Provide an excellent venue for students’ financial literacy classes
Here is a scenario for a 5th grade elementary school teacher named Ashley. In today’s K-12 education, standards are constantly changing, the range of coverage is getting broader, and requirements are increasing. The state legislature just passed a law that requires financial literacy education as mandatory for all students in kindergarten through 8th grade. However, this requirement was not in place when Ashley was in school, either as a K-12 student or as a college student majoring in education. Ashley needs to familiarize herself with and understand all the material she has been given to teach financial literacy. Most important, she needs to demonstrate her proficiency with financial literacy. The CFEPTM certification by the American Institute of Financial Intelligence is a great tool to solve all of these problems.
• The American Institute of Financial Intelligence provides online self-paced training courses to all teachers and school or school district staff who want to improve their own understanding of financial literacy before providing financial education to students.
• The CFEPTM program, or Certified Financial Education Professional, provides a series of wide ranging and rigorous tests on people’s financial knowledge of six subjects (spending, career and income, credit and debt, investing, risk and protection, and financial planning). Showing the CFEPTM certificate to the school or school district administrators will prove your readiness for this important task of teaching students about financial literacy.
• The American Institute of Financial Intelligence provides a series of teaching materials that target different age levels: kindergarten, elementary school, middle school, high school and adult. The tailored material and learning activities will help the students grow step by step.
• The American Institute of Financial Intelligence provides a set of detailed standard teaching materials and a set of corresponding assessment tools to help teachers quickly and accurately evaluate the students’ status of financial literacy.