• Provide a professional credential in the financial services industry with a valuable CFEPTM certificate
• Test and assess their financial literacy level with a simple FQ self-test
• Improve personal financial planning knowledge through the certification program training modules
Here is a scenario for a senior majoring in biology at a local college named Frank. He is concerned about his future after graduation. He has a student loan of about twenty thousand dollars. The job market for a biology major is not as great as he thought when he was a freshman. He was thinking to take a business minor, but it takes another year to finish. It means another year’s worth of tuition, school supplies and boarding costs. It also means one year less of working income, no matter if the job is full time or part time. While surfing the Internet, Frank discovered the American Institute of Financial Intelligence and their CFEPTM program. He enrolled in the program, took the online courses, and quickly enhanced his expertise to financial education. The knowledge acquired, the certification earned, and the network he built from the American Institute of Financial Intelligence helped him find an ideal job of analyzing the financial impact of new pharmaceutical products in a major company.
• The American Institute of Financial Intelligence provides online self-paced training course to all college students who want to be financially literate or want to broaden their skill set.
• The CFEPTM program, or Certified Financial Education Professional, provides a series of wide ranging and rigorous tests on people’s financial knowledge of six subjects (spending, career and income, credit and debt, investing, risk and protection, and financial planning). Having a CFEPTM certificate will demonstrate that the students have acquired the necessary financial literacy knowledge.
• The American Institute of Financial Intelligence also provides a set of detailed standard and a set of corresponding assessment tools so hiring companies will know that the applicant has achieved financial literacy proficiency when they see that the applicant has a CFEPTM certification.
• The American Institute of Financial Intelligence and the CFEPTM program are open to anyone who are interested in improving their level of financial literacy. The alumni and the CFEPTM network will help the college students get introduced to others with this certification and even get hired if they are qualified.
• The CFEPTM certification is more affordable and much faster to obtain than getting a second degree or a business minor.