• Provide guidance to students on how to be educated on financial matters
• Furnish reference material to become proficient in financial literacy
• Test and improve their financial literacy level with an easy FQ self-test and CFEPTM certification program
Here is a scenario for Emma, who is a head of the division of student life at a local college. She is concerned about the increasing amount of student loans and the financial status of her students at the college. More than half of the students in her school are graduating with debt. The heavy financial burden forces new college graduates to postpone their weddings, delay buying their own homes, and their willingness and ability to donate to the college. Emma initiated a program to provide financial literacy education to all full-time and part-time students enrolled. However, the business school is already stretched thin with their own programs. They can’t afford to send more faculty on this new zero-credit general education initiative that will cover the entire ten thousand student population. When Emma learned about the American Institute of Financial Intelligence and their CFEPTMprogram, her problem was solved. By giving every student an access code to the CFEPTM program, all students can take their own time and own pace to study the financial literacy. By just submitting their certificate issued after successfully passing all the tests, they can prove that they have mastered the basic knowledge needed to navigate the financial maze after graduation.
• The American Institute of Financial Intelligence provide online self-paced training course to all college students who are required or volunteering to be more financially literate.
• The CFEPTM program, or Certified Financial Education Professional, provides a series of wide ranging and rigorous tests on people’s financial knowledge of six subjects (spending, career and income, credit and debt, investing, risk and protection, and financial planning). Having a CFEPTM certificate will prove that the students have acquired the necessary financial literacy knowledge.
• The American Institute of Financial Intelligence also provides a set of detailed standard and a set of corresponding assessment tools so the colleges and universities will know exactly where the students stand after getting certified.
• The colleges and universities will save a lot of time, effort, spending, and human power by outsourcing the education of financial literacy. The faculty and admins will be able to focus on their own academic and research areas.
• A more financial educated student body means a happier and financially healthier alumni group in the future. They will be more successful and more influential in their own fields. In turn, they will bring greater fame and higher contributions and donations back to their Alma mater.